WARRANTY TIME FRAME
Ledlenser products have an industry-leading warranty that covers defects in manufacturing. The time periods for the warranty are below:
5 year standard warranty
Applies to all Ledlenser products.
7 year (5+2) extended warranty
For products manufactured after 1st November 2015, customers have the option to extend their warranty to 7 years by registering their warranty online by following the instruction card in the packaging.
2 year warranty on rechargeable batteries
Provided the batteries are charged and stored correctly.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- You are the original owner of the torch/headlamp
- The product was purchased from an authorised Ledlenser reseller
- The product is within the warranty period (see above) and meets the warranty criteria below.
What is covered
- Manufacturing faults or defects
What is NOT covered
- General wear and tear
- Misuse or abuse
- Unauthorised and/or unreasonable use
- Sheaths, accessories, imprinting or colour finishes
- Declining rechargeable battery performance that has occurred over time
- Issues caused by leaking batteries
HOW TO GET YOUR LEDLENSER LIGHT REPAIRED/REPLACED
Option 1 - taking it back to the store you purchased it from
Once you are confident that you Ledlenser qualifies for repair/replacement under the warranty timeframe and conditions above, you have the option of taking it back to the store you purchased it from. Please note – retailers cannot replace your headlamp or torch in-store, they will need to send it back to us for assessment first.
Option 2 - sending it back to us directly
Once you are confident that you Ledlenser qualifies for repair/replacement under the warranty timeframe and conditions above, you also have the sending it back to us directly.
If you choose to send it directly to us, please download the official Ledlenser Warranty Submission form here and send to:
89 Austin Street